Cogburn CB4 Fat Bikes. CB4 is a human powered vehicle built to take hunters and anglers quietly and further into the backcountry. Its 3.8" wide tires can be run at very low pressure to provide exceptional flotation and traction over rough or soft terrain. Components are anodized black and bead blasted to a no-glare finish. The CB4 is designed, finished and assembled in the USA.
- ⋅ Formula hubs with 82mm wide Surly Holy Rolling Darry rims, built and finished by hand in the USA
- ⋅ Shaped frame tubes provide ample standover and heel clearance for pedaling in boots
- ⋅ Accessory mounts on frame and fork provide attachment points for racks and additional carrying capacity for gear
- ⋅ Full-length cable housing protects cables from harsh conditions
- ⋅ SRAM x.7/x.5 2x10 drivetrain with a SRAM X5 crankset 22/36t for smooth, reliable shifting performance
- ⋅ Surly Nate 26 x 3.8" tires provide great floatation and traction on any terrain
- ⋅ Shimano M355 hydraulic disc brakes provide great modulation and stopping power in all-conditions
- ⋅ Small size fits riders 5" 4" - 5" 10". Large size fits riders 5" 10" - 6' 4"
- Color: Realtree Xtra
- Defined Color: Green
- Mfg Size: LG/XL
|For more information, please visit this products webpage.
|This product was added to our catalog on Monday 27 April, 2015.